I'm a driven digital communications expert with 15+ years of experience with professional software development and with a profound passion for technology and all things digital. Programming has been a hobby since childhood.
One of my strengths is that with good communications skills and extensive experience describe complex technical solutions for individuals who lack the technical background.
Communicating in a straight-out way and with a pragmatic solution-focused attitude coupled with a strong commitment and ability to inspire others is highly appreciated by both colleagues and customers.
Being competitive as I am, and with a attention to details, I constantly challenge myself in a strive to improve my personal performance.
It is challenging to summarize more than one-and-a-half decade of experience in a industry that is constantly evolving and renewing itself (which is also one of the things I absolutely love about it). As a result of this constant change I have had the opportunity to work with different kinds of projects, technologies and clients over time.
The following is a selection of what I’ve been occupied by during these soon-to-be two decades in the web & digital communications industry:
Some of my specialities:
Technical advisory, team management, technology strategies, analytics, pre-studies, mentoring, great communication skills, sales support, writing, ...
Selection of companies I've worked with:
Spotify, Klarna, Microsoft, Skandia, Stim, Malaco Leaf, ASSA ABLOY, Sveriges Riksdag, BBVA, Skanska, Utrikesdepartementet, Swedavia, Hufvudstaden, Svenska Volkswagen Gruppen
Some of my technical skills:
Service oriented architecutre/SaaS, Responsive/mobile Web, App development, WCMS (EPiServer, Django CMS, Umbraco, Wordpress, SDL Tridion), SharePoint, .NET, Python, NodeJS, Front-end technologies, LUA, Visio/OmniGraffle and more (see “Technology”)
- should have learned a totally new language today it would be Python
- needed a new SQL database I would definitely look at Crate.io
- had a significant amount of money to invest it would be on Internet of Things (IoT)
- could wish for one area to get more attention it is environment friendly technology (I believe there is great room for improvements on power consumption etc)
- would begin a new pet project it would be in the area of home automation using Raspberry PI / Arduino / Intel Edison